Welcome to Jhingalala.in
Use of Site
Use of Jhingalala.in is available only to those individuals who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Individual who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use Jhingalala.in. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register and shall not transact on or use Jhingalala.in. If you are a minor and wish to use or transact on Jhingalala.in, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on Jhingalala.in. ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or decline to provide access to Jhingalala.in, if it is brought to ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED’s notice or if it is discovered that you are minor.
By using the Jhingalala.in, You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Jhingalala.in shall be strictly governed by the following binding rules:
1. You shall not add, display, upload, modify, publish, sell, update or share any information which:
- belongs to someone else and to which You does not have any right to
- is unacceptably harmful, harassing, defamatory, blasphemous, obscene, libellous, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading/deceptive/confusing in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes vulgarity, racism, paedophilia, bigotry, hatred or physical or mental harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- comprises the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- violates/infringe any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access/exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Jhingalala.in or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Jhingalala.in or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER's use and access of the Jhingalala.in or any other individual's User and access of similar services;
- violets any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be deceitful or involve the sale of counterfeit/bogus or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any worms, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may harm, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously/covertly intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
3. You shall at all times ensure complete compliance with the applicable provisions of the IT Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
Contents Posted on Site
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and managed by ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED and products are sold by respective publishers. All material on this site, including images, and illustrations, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Products on Jhingalala.in is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, duplicate, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such product in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not help/ask any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, alteration of the products, use of the products on any other Jhingalala.in or networked computer environment or use of the products for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Trademark and Copyright complaint
ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED. respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your Trademark / Copyrighted content has been infringed, you can write to ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED at support@Jhingalala.in
Jhingalala.in we do not warrant that Product/Books description or other content on Jhingalala.in is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
Registration and Account Obligations
Membership and browsing on Jhingalala.in is free for buyers and visitors. ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED. does not charge any membership fee for browsing and buying on the Jhingalala.in. ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED. reserves the right to change its Fee Policy anytime without giving any prior notice to this effect. In particular, ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED. has the sole discretion to introduce new services, offers, promotion and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Jhingalala.in. In such an event Jhingalala.in reserves the right to charge fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Amendments to the Fee Policy shall be published on Jhingalala.in and such changes shall automatically become effective instantly after they are published on Jhingalala.in. Unless otherwise stated, all fees/charges shall be quoted in Indian Rupees and US Dollar. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to ALDIVO CREATIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Reviews and Comments
Except as otherwise provided somewhere else in this Agreement or on Jhingalala.in, whatever you submit or provide, including without limitation, techniques, ideas, know-how, reviews, questions, comments, and suggestions is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Jhingalala.in shall have the royalty-free, copy, distribute, display, publish, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Jhingalala.in and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews on Jhingalala.in, you also grant Jhingalala.in the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that you post on Jhingalala.in and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by Jhingalala.in will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than you or otherwise mislead Jhingalala.in or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. Jhingalala.in may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
Termination and Effect of Termination
In addition to any other lawful/legal or rightful remedies, Jhingalala.in may, without prior intimation to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to your account and use of Jhingalala.in, we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, instantly revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of Jhingalala.in in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
In the event an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information/description due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers/Publishers, Jhingalala.in shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Jhingalala.in shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Jhingalala.in shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card/Debit Card/ Net Banking account in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Jhingalala.in is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Please send any questions, Feedback, Comment, or complaint (including all inquiries related to copyright and Trademark infringement) regarding Jhingalala.in to support@Jhingalala.in